Spirits Dreaming Massage - Membership/Promotional Policy
Effective and Last Updated: 10-04-2012
Introductory Deals and Discounted Promotional Sales
1) When making appointments, the client should clearly state that the appointment is from a promotion and what type, including the expiration dates. It should be stated that deal/promotion is a primary purchase or as a gift. Identification will be required when presenting a deal or promotion, as well as the deal/promotion certificate.
2) All clients should aim to be early for an appointment; ideal time is 10-15 minutes prior to the scheduled time. Lateness will result in reduction of session time.
3) All first time clients are required to attend initial consultation discussions prior to massage appointment.
Deal honoring to Expiry date:
1) A deal will be honored for the full deal value until the outlined initial expiry date. Once that date has expired the deal will only be honored for the actual value paid for deal for the three years obligation according to Vermont law. For example, if you paid $40 for a $80 value, then the $80 dollar value will be honored till initial expiry date, after that, only the amount actually paid ($40) will be honored and can be used towards services offered for the remaining three years from the commencement date.
Cancellation of appointments:
1) If wishing to cancel an appointment we must be notified no later than by the end of the business day prior to the day of the appointment. This can be by telephone or by e mail. No text messages. Notification in less than one business day prior to a scheduled appointment will result in a reduction of 50% of the value of the deal/promotion value within the initial period of the deal. Outside of the initial expiration date within the three year additional period, similar action will result in 50% reduction of the actual value paid.
2) Failure to attend appointment and failure to notify of nonattendance will result in full cancellation of deal/promotional rate offered at all times of deal/promotion. No refund or credit will be issued.
Use of deal/promotional certificate:
1) Single use only by original purchaser. Identification is required upon redemption.
2) Certificates are non-transferable, except if originally purchased as a gift to a named individual.
3) One coupon/promotion per visit only.
4) Taxes are not included and will be payable at cessation of appointment transaction.
5) Gratuity is not included in deal/promotional certificate sales. Gratuity should be based on actual full value of service provided.
6) No cash value and no refunds applicable at any time.
7) Deal/promotion not valid on any other product or service offered by Spirits dreaming unless named on certificate.
8) Voucher/certificate cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or promotion.
9) Deal/promotion certificates are only valid for human use.
Membership Agreements: 6 & 12 Month Contracts
1) You may cancel your membership during the initial term only in the event that you permanently relocate your residence more than 50 miles radius away from the premises of Spirits Dreaming Massage. All cancellation requests are subject to approval and MUST be provided in writing and accompanied with proof of relocation at least 30 days prior to the next payment date. Clients will be liable for monthly dues if a complete cancellation request is received less than 30 days prior to the next billing due date.
Appointment cancellations from members:
1) You may cancel a service appointment with no charge any time before the close of business on the business day prior to processing your appointment. This can be by telephone or e mail. No text messages. Same day cancellations will be charged 60% of the scheduled service price. If you do not call to cancel or do not attend for scheduled appointment, you will be charged the full amount for the scheduled service.
Use of membership:
1) Appointments must be made by telephone or via e mail and will be confirmed.
2) Clients are advised to arrive 10-15 minutes prior to appointment time. Lateness will result in less time in session.
3) Memberships are non-transferable.
4) Taxes are not included and will be payable at monthly agreed payment transfer.
5) Gratuity is not included.
6) You may continue to redeem your membership services as long as your membership is in effect and is paid current.
7) Upon termination or cancellation of your membership, all unredeemed membership services will expire 30 days after the final payment has been processed.
Membership cancellation by Spirits Dreaming:
1) We reserve the right to cancel a membership should you not for fulfill your commitments of these terms, or breach any of our policies and procedures.
2) We reserve the right to cancel a membership should your conduct while on our premises be deemed inappropriate to our staff or associates at anytime.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding these Policies please contact us.